5 years later

Five years later, Im still the old sadist me. For the update, no I did not become a doctor like how I’ve always wanted to. Im currently doing MSc in Universiti Malaya. Kinda impressive huh? Not for me. Because I know what state Im in. Im clueless, with no passion and empty. 

Rereading my old posts, I realised how I was so much brighter back then. Life was hard but I was strong. I didn’t know what happened, but Im so much weaker. Or maybe I’ve just had enough that I can’t bear any more sadness?

Things got out of control when I even had suicidal thoughts. Are things really hard or am I just being dramatic? Or was I being too expecting?

02 October 2021 @ 11:34 PM / 0 daisies


« Older posts



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Fully edited by Aqilah
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.